Company formation Registration - HOME

Welsh Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
Translations and Bilingual Information
Quality of Documents
Further information

Further Information

1. How do I send information to Companies House?

You may deliver documents by post, by hand (personally or by courier) or by the Document Exchange service. If you send documents by post, you should address them to:

The Welsh Document Examiners
Companies House
Crown Way
CF14 3UZ

or DX33050 Cardiff 1

You can deliver documents by hand (personally or by courier) to Companies House, Cardiff at any time, including outside office hours, bank holidays and weekends.

If you would like to be sent an acknowledgement of receipt, please request it in a covering letter and supply a stamped addressed envelope. We will attach a 'date of receipt' barcode label to the letter and return it.

Please note: an acknowledgement of receipt does not mean that a document has been accepted for registration at Companies House.

Please Note: Companies House does not accept any statutory documents by fax, PDF or by email.

2. Do I have to pay to file documents at Companies House?

You do not have to pay a fee for many of the documents that you have to send to Companies House, but some do require a fee and we will not accept them for registration without it. For full details you should refer to our website.

3. What about correspondence and telephone calls?

You are welcome to write to Companies House in Welsh and, if we need to write back, our response will be in Welsh. You can also talk to Companies House in Welsh on the following helplines:

General enquiries and problems about overdue documents - 029 2038 0065
Completing and filing statutory forms - 029 2038 0065